Indelibles Author Cheri Lasota has launched an exciting new venture. One of the first of its kind--if not THE first--AudaVoxx is an email newsletter devoted to promotion and giveaways of Audible/iTunes audio books. If you're an audio book fan or an author/narrator/publisher looking to promote a title, read on...
Discover amazing audio books and enter to win FREE audio book coupons!
The inaugural editions of the free AudaVoxx Newsletter will be released on May 30th! We'd LOVE for you to try it out and see what you think.
The AudaVoxx Email Newsletter brings together listeners, authors and narrators of audio books. Audio book listeners need quick, reliable sources for discovering audio books. Authors and narrators need a way to share news of their audio books and a platform to give away their promotional coupons. AudaVoxx serves both needs at once.
Listeners sign up to receive email newsletters based on the genres they like to listen to and authors and narrators now have an opportunity to reach their listeners in a way they never had before.
The idea is simple
- Sign up for the audio book genres you love.
- Receive a new edition featuring your favorite audio book genres via email every Friday.
- In each edition, you'll discover new audio book possibilities and also enter giveaways for free audio books, if you like. Audible audio books are rarely on sale, so having a chance to win audio books from your favorite authors--NYT and USA Today Bestsellers have already signed up!--would be awesome, right?
- Also learn about the accompanying e-book versions for some audio books. If you purchase the audio book you'll often receive a discount for the e-book and vice versa. And with Whispersync technology, you can switch seamlessly between the e-book and audio book for an immersive experience.
- Learn more about the producers who narrate these great audio books with our Narrator Spotlights.
The newsletters available to sign up for are below (and you can change your subscription preferences at any time.
- Scifi & Fantasy
- General Fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Young Adult
- Mysteries & Thrillers
So if you've not listened to audio books before, you might be wondering what Audible is. It's the easiest way for folks to listen to audio books and for authors/publishers to create audio books. Via their free Audible app, you can listen to audio books on any smart phone, tablet, or computer. And you don't have to sign up for a monthly subscription in order to win a free audio book or buy the occasional audio book via AudaVoxx. Pretty cool!
Listeners: Sign up for the AudaVoxx Newsletter HERE. Happy listening!
Author, Narrators, and Publishers
A new way to share
With companies like Audible.com at the forefront of a popular trend, we can now listen to audio books anywhere on any device. There’s no better time to check out audio books!
Why promote your audio book titles, service or product, e-book, or coupon giveaway with us?
- First come first serve for qualified Audio Books.
- Audio Books are not required to be discounted.
- Many ad types available: Top Banner Ads, Main Newsletter Ads, Sidebar Ads, and Bottom Banner Ads.
- Our competitors in the e-book advertising market are upwards of $500. We want to make advertising your Audio Books extremely affordable, with prices starting at just $3!
- Raffle your Audible Free Coupons to a larger audience than ever before.