by Michelle Muto
I’ve been on tour lately with The Haunting Season. Tours are always fun. There’s snippets and playlists and interviews! Oh, my!
Today, I’d like to turn the tables a bit. I’d like to interview YOU, the reader. This could be fun, don’t you think? Sure it will! Go grab a drink, pull up a chair. I'll wait. All comfy? Then let’s get on with the interview.
Oh, and no fair peeking at your fellow readers until you’ve answered the questions for yourself.
- What genres do you read most?
- What attracted you to the last book you read?
- You wish you saw more of…
- You wish you saw less of…
- What’s your favorite time and place to read?
And no interview is complete without some fun, non-book questions.
- Weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse?
- Favorite TV show?
- The dessert most people love, but you don’t?
- Paranormal, thriller, suspense, horror.
- The subject/blurb/genre.
- Humorous stories.
- Erotica (It's just not my thing.)
- Evening, curled up in bed or on the sofa.
- Dean Winchester. ‘Nuff said.
- Supernatural. Are you sensing a theme?